Registration and Tuition
Registration for the 2017 institute will be opening in early February.
Registration is now open!Tuition for the institute includes:
- Four days of AP* or Pre-AP* Instruction from an endorsed College Board* consultant.
- College Board* and consultant-created workshop materials.
- Continental breakfast and lunch.
- Transportation to/from host hotel.
Participants are responsible for their own lodging arrangements.
Tuition rates for the 2017 institute are:
- $770 for Non-Nevada teachers. Tuition for Non-Nevada teachers increases to $870 on May 19, 2017.
- Free for Nevada, CCSD and Charter Schools teachers meeting the following eligibility requirements:
I. If registering for an AP* Session, the teacher is presently teaching, or is anticipated during the 2017-2018 school year to teach, the selected Advanced Placement course, a similar International Baccalaureate course, or an equivalent non-AP* course.
II. If registering for a Pre-AP* Session, the teacher is teaching in the selected content area in grades 6-11.
III. The teacher agrees to attend the entire 32 hours of the Institute on the dates June 26-29, 2017. If the teacher cannot attend the Institute in its entirety, registration must be canceled by May 19, 2017.
- Seating is each session is limited. Registrants will be placed on a waiting list if payment is not received by May 19, 2017.
- Registrants canceling on or before May 19, 2017 are entitled to a full refund of tuition.
- Registrants canceling after May 19, 2017 will have their tuition refund reduced by a $100 late cancellation fee.
- Registrants who "no show" are liable for the full tuition amount.
- Registrants whose sessions are canceled by the institute due to low enrollment are entitled to a full refund.